Ask Your Question Below
You have FREE UNLIMITED ACCESS to me for answers to ALL your questions about how to write a book and get it published. When you are BOTH an expert AND a published author, you gain advantages that “regular” experts don’t have. Here are a few of the many benefits…
- Respect: Gain more respect from prospects and peers. Author is still the root of authority. When you have a book, people seek and value your opinions.
- Confidence: Feel calm, confident, and fulfilled.
- Exposure: Get interviewed in the media. Premier experts still set themselves apart by being featured in traditional media channels including magazines, TV, and radio, and a book helps to open those doors.
- Differentiation—Anyone can say they’re an expert, but only a handful have written and published their book.
- Income Boost: a book is a terrific entrée to inspire others to buy your programs and high-end products.
- Rapport: When people read your book, they feel they know you and extend their trust.
- Prestige: when you become a published author, your stock goes up, you move into designer-expert status, so you are perceived as worth more than an off-the-rack expert.
- Access: Get invitations to paid speaking, get offered business opportunities and access to powerful people that you never would have had otherwise.
- Make a difference: Your book can help to make the world a better place. Where will we be if you never get it done?
Not sure what to ask?
You can ask me anything about how to write a book and get it published. Any question, any step. Take a look at the benefits of being a published author in your industry (above), and ask about one of them. You can tell me (and everyone else) why you like this column or blog. You can make recommendations of articles you’d like to see on my blog, or, you can simply reply to someone else’s question or comment.
No question is too simple
Don’t be embarrassed to ask your question and don’t hold back! Just be open and honest, and I’ll do everything I can to give you strategies that you can implement immediately.
Why am I doing this?
I want to do this because not everyone can afford 1-on-1 coaching with me. And I am ABLE to do this because I now have more people on my team…letting me do more of what I love MOST, spend time helping YOU!
How do you submit your question?
All you have to do is post your question below. I will respond personally. So, what burning question or concern is keeping you awake at night? Post it here now…
One More Reason to Submit Your Question
Every time you ask a question or leave a comment on this page, or anywhere else on this website, you’ll have another chance to win one of my Books to Make You A Bestselling Author (you choose).
Every month I select a winner (from those who left a question or comment the previous month). You can leave as many questions or comments as you want (that will simply increase your chances of winning), but you only need to comment or ask a question once to be eligible. Winners are chosen randomly, and you can win more than once (multiple months) if you consistently ask questions or leave comments. Just make sure your questions and/or comments are thoughtful, and not just obvious attempts to win more books! I look forward to seeing your thoughts below.
Your Get Published Coach